
For those of you who weren't privileged to take Texas History, that stands for
Gone To Texas.
Gone To Texas.
Yes, after Brian's 14th Nutcracker performance we will be braving the snowy roads and after a long day in the car we'll be in Fort Worth. A few days later, Brian and I are leaving Elliott and hopping up to Oklahoma City for his friend Jonas' wedding. Brian is playing in a horn quartet at the ceremony. I've never been to a non LDS wedding so I am really excited. It's going to be quite fancy. Also I'm just really excited to have some time with my husband. Maybe we'll even dance. We've never actually been to a dance together. Crazy I know. Then we'll swing by FW, get the baby, and the next day head down to Houston to be with Brian's family. We're so excited to see them and meet the new baby B*. We're looking forward to visiting the Children's Museum, eating at Mission Burrito, Taco Cabana, and going to Maplewood 2 on the 6th. I wonder if it will still be at 9am?
The weather outside is frightful! I tried to go to an early, before church meeting and I couldn't even make it up the street. The tires were just spinning and spinning. I had to wake Brian up so he could come out and push the car back into the driveway. So we didn't make it to church. =( Luckily they finally plowed our street around 11am so Brian could make it to Nutcracker. Yesterday, while he was downtown Nutcrackering, there was a 30 car pileup on the highway he takes to work! Doesn't this city believe in snow plows? Ironically, on the news last night they said, "And we caught up with some of the city's snow plow drivers...." and they showed like 5 people sitting in a room watching TV. So that's where they all are?!!! Hopefully they will have thoroughly plowed the highways so we can get outta here tomorrow. Peace out Kansas!

The weather outside is frightful! I tried to go to an early, before church meeting and I couldn't even make it up the street. The tires were just spinning and spinning. I had to wake Brian up so he could come out and push the car back into the driveway. So we didn't make it to church. =( Luckily they finally plowed our street around 11am so Brian could make it to Nutcracker. Yesterday, while he was downtown Nutcrackering, there was a 30 car pileup on the highway he takes to work! Doesn't this city believe in snow plows? Ironically, on the news last night they said, "And we caught up with some of the city's snow plow drivers...." and they showed like 5 people sitting in a room watching TV. So that's where they all are?!!! Hopefully they will have thoroughly plowed the highways so we can get outta here tomorrow. Peace out Kansas!

4 comments:
Merry Christmas! Enjoy Texas!
Merry Christmas!!!
Have a fun trip!
I'm glad I got to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment