Lily turned 4 months old yesterday! In the last month she has learned how to roll from tummy to back and is so close to rolling back to tummy. She has found her hands and clasps them and slobbers on them regularly. She has reached for a toy and grabbed it. She has to have prune juice at least every other day to keep things moving. She is still so easy to take places and so happy. She is a great night sleeper and can't seem to take a nap longer than 45 minutes. Despite being held a lot, she has a huge bald spot on the back of her head from rubbing off her hair. Upon noticing the bald spot, our four year old friend Nat exclaimed, "Oh! Do I have a hole in my hair too?!" We love our Lily! I'm so glad she's my daughter!
1 second away from rolling over

3 comments:
I like the picture for comparison. She looks much smaller than Eliot. More petite, I guess.
What a pretty baby she is!! I love the dress too! So girly! I am SO into girly things right now. I can't wait to dress my girl in frills.
OH you know how cute I think your kids are. I just want to squish em!!
Post a Comment