Wednesday, April 1, 2009

grandma joke


A long time ago my Grandma said, "A man on the street in NYC stopped a cab and asked the driver, 'How do you get to Carnegie Hall?' 'Practice, Practice, Practice,' the driver replied."

Well, after all Brian's Practice, Practice, Practice, he will be making his Carnegie Hall debut with the Saint Louis Symphony this weekend. They are going to Ann Arbor tomorrow for a concert at the U of Michigan and then to NYC for 2 concerts in Carnegie Hall! Wish I could be there...darn kids, I have to stay here and take care of instead.....

5 comments:

peterfam said...

Wow! When is he comming to carnige hall and what are they playing! We should go see him! We only live an hour from NYC, and need a good excuse to visit.

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cool! If my family wasn't going to be in town, I would have totally offered to take your kiddles for you. I am sorry you get to miss it. That is so cool. Tell your hubby congrats! By the way, it was fun hanging out this afternoon.

Monica said...

Congrats to Brian!

Adrienne said...

K, next time that happens, bring em over. All of them. I mean it!! Just fly out of KC.

Carolyn said...

CONGRATS to Brian! And good for you, being a great mom, Madelyn.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.