Read this to find out about some exciting travel drama they had and how they're just a bunch of pros, able to put on a good show despite big obstacles.
An artsy picture he took of some of the seating in the hall.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you linked to that article! What a great description- I wish that I could have been there! Go Brian! (and Madelyn for letting him go... :)
wow!!!!! i can't believe that article? and they had to play in street clothes after just landing? that's crazy, and awesome that they pulled it off so well!!!
I'm now very curious to hear "Frankenstein". I bet playing in street clothes may have actually added to that! Sounds pretty crazy...ahh the perils of an orchestra rock star! Next thing you know, he'll have groupies! (Other than you!)
Post a Comment